Friday, May 8, 2009

Tip of the Day and Publix deals.

Tip of the Day: Don't start a blog the week you have family coming into town!

I'm sorry for my absence around here lately. And the lack of depth in posts. And for unrest in the middle east. Swine Flu too... that's on me! We have family in town, so I've been busy entertaining. They leave on Tuesday and I promise to be back with deeper posts on keeping your house in order, saving money on your mortgage WITHOUT refinancing and getting into a routine and out of the house!

I did get to run to my favorite grocery store, Publix, this week. They are having GREAT deals this week- including BOGO Kellogg's- perfect for the coupons just released on coupons.com and Kellogg's website- you can print two from EACH site.

Earth's Best Organic baby food is also BOGO- Sarah at Fiddledeedee has the details. Stack the printable coupon with the Food Lion coupon and get organic baby food for LESS than the non-organic. I've actually been waiting for this deal for a few weeks now, so I will be stocking up.

Here's a deal that Sarah missed- BOGO Electrosol/ Finish @ $7.79 each. There was a $2.50 coupon in the 4/19 Smart Source Insert. When you use 2 $2.50 off, you get 2 packages for $2.79, or about $1.40 each. Good deal! Don't have 2 coupons? Head over to Fiddledeedee for the skinny on a pritable coupon that makes them cheap too! I love Sarah's site for the coupon matchups!

We enjoyed Strip Steaks on the grill last night. A HUGE splurge at $7.99 per pound, but still far cheaper than going out for a steak dinner- easier with a baby too!

Happy Friday- enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment