Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




All the company has left and I am looking forward to getting back to a normal routine around here! It's wonderful to have house guests, and we are blessed to have the space for it, but it's also wonderful to just be together as our own little family.

Normally, I plan menus around what meat is on sale, but Publix does not have anything too exciting this week, so I'm trying to use what we have on hand. Here's the week:

Monday: Reheats- yummy leftover meatballs.
Tuesday: Chicken with Peanut Curry Sauce
Wednesday: Beef Polenta Pie (I modify this recipe quite a bit- will post more details Wednesday!)
Thursday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, coleslaw and corn on the cob
Friday: Quiche or sausage, pepper and onion frittata... I have some eggs that I need to use!

I am also working on some other posts for you, just not ready to be made public yet. I also hope to update the site with the blogs that I read. I hope that your week is off to a wonderful start!

No comments:

Post a Comment