Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pop-Tarts Money Maker at Publix


I'm beginning to think that there's no such thing as a free lunch, but I've got breakfast covered! First there was the free Kashi waffles that I didn't even bother to blog about, then the free cereal and this week at Publix, it's money making Pop-Tarts!

Here's the deal- they have Pop-Tarts buy one get one free this week. They are $2.39 for 2 boxes or about $1.20 each. Target has a $.75 printable coupon here. This takes them down to $0.45 each. Pretty good deal, but wait... it gets better...

There is a printable coupon for $.55 the Blueberry Muffin flavor here. Stack both coupons for $.10 overage! My Publix also had peelie coupons for $.55 each box, so I got 10 boxes of Pop-Tarts and $1!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

If I had not already submitted my Kellogg's Fuel for School Rebate, this deal would actually be a $10 money maker.

As always, thanks to Sarah at Fiddledeedee and also Michelle at I Heart Publix for their coupon match ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment