Monday, February 1, 2010

Update from the break room...

So hello bloggy friends. Welcome to the quickest blog post EVAH! I am really, really enjoying my job. The people here are super nice and the environment is very fun. I don't feel like I am coming to work every day! Leaving the baby stinks, but coming home to him is oh so sweet. This is going to sound corny, but because we don't have the same quantity of time together, I work harder to make the quality of that time much better. I am much more apt to stop whatever housework I am doing to sit down and read a book since I know that my time with him is finite. The fact is, my time with him, at this age and stage, was always finite, I am just more aware of that now.

My weekend was nice and it was good to get time away from the job. I now remember what Mondays are like... ug...

I am working very hard to keep up to date with my bloggy reading and I am super excited to have a guest post coming up for you guys- my first participation in a carnival, and I'm not even the one posting!!! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear it's going well -- both on the home front and at work.

    I know what you mean about time with the little one. Sometimes we need something to open our eyes to that, though.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you're hosting the guest post for the carnival! Yea!

    ReplyDelete