Friday, September 18, 2009

Kudos to Publix and Kraft!

Do you remember a few weeks ago when my Kraft Full Plate rebate submission went to the wrong address due to the bar coding on the recycled envelope I used? I was really upset at the thought that I missed out on $30 in gift cards due to my own silliness, trying to be frugal and green all at the same time? I went ahead and resubmitted my submission with a note letting the Kraft people know what happened. I used a clean envelope this time, and I hoped that they would take pity on me and send the gift cards even though my submission didn't make it by the cut off date on the rebate form. Guess what? They did! I received my gift cards in the mail today!

I'm already a pretty loyal Publix shopper, even when the cashiers get huffy with me about my coupons. I also feel pretty positive about the Kraft family of products, though I wish that they would stop using high fructose corn syrup. I can tell you though, the fact that these companies honored my rebate request even though I didn't quite meet the guidelines goes a long, long way towards building brand loyalty.

Thanks to whomever made the decision to honor my rebate!

No comments:

Post a Comment